What is Web Design?
Web Design is the process of collecting ideas, and aesthetically arranging and implementing them, guided by certain principles for a specific purpose. Web design is a similar process of creation, with the intention of presenting the content on electronic web pages, which the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.
How are we doing it?
- Pre-development tasks: Include
- Objective Setting
- Preparation of a brief on those objectives
- Domain name registration
- Web hosting provider selection.
- Analysis and Design: Include
- clarification of business objectives
- market research for target audience identification and typical customer personas
- defining the information architecture of any content types and prototyping different functional and visual designs.
- Content Development and Testing: Developing the site to create prototypes including integration of content management systems, database integration, usability and performance testing.
- Website Launching or Publishing: Migration occurs from the development site to the live site but isn’t widely communicated until live testing proves the site is stable.
- Pre-launch Promotion or Communications: The stage where the site is effectively on trial before it is established.
- Ongoing Promotion: The allowance for promotion after the site is launched such as SEO and PPC which are continuous processes.
Why to invest on Web Design?
- Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive.
- A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing.
- Having a website will be more convenient for your customers and leads.
- A website can help you generate more customers, not just outside your city, but worldwide.
Need more info?
Book a Free Digital Marketing Consultation
Book an appointment with us to create your Online Public Relations strategy.