What is SEO?
It involves achieving the highest position of ranking in the natural or organic listings as the main body of the search engine results pages (SERPs) across a range of specific combination of keywords or keyphrases entered by search engine users. As well as listing pages which the search engine determines as relevant for the search performed based on the text it contains and other factors.
How are we doing it?
- Search Engine Submission: The process of informing search engines that a site should be indexed for listing in the search engine results pages.
- Index Inclusion: Ensuring that as many of the relevant pages from your domain are included within the search engine indexes you are targeting to be listed in.
- Keyphrase Analysis: Match the combination of keywords typed into the search box to the most relevant destination content page.
- On-Page Optimization: Includes the examination of occurrence of search term in body copy, the documentation of metadata and the filling of alternative texts
- External Linking: Increase the number of good quality sites your webpage is mentioned. This should be done by identifying and create popular content and by identify potential partner sites and in some cases contact their editors.
- Internal Link Structures: To include keyphrases used by searchers within the anchor texts of a hyperlinks.
Why to invest on SEO?
- It can attract significant proportion of visitors to the site.
- Potentially low cost visitors as there are no other media costs such as PPC and display advertising.
- It provides a dynamic to the site’s content as search engine robots will crawl to the site daily.
Need more info?
Book a Free Digital Marketing Consultation
Book an appointment with us to create your Online Public Relations strategy.