What is E-mail Marketing?
Email marketing is a type of direct digital marketing that uses email as the marketing communication delivery method. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more. Email marketing offers the highest conversion rate.
How are we doing it?
- Select an Email Service Provider.
- Set SMART goals and effectiveness measures.
- Plan the campaign according to e-mail marketing success factors such as targeting, timing and creative.
- Resolve the practical issues of deliverability and renderability.
- Work to shape lists with relevant and quality recipients’ addresses.
Why to invest on E-mail marketing?
- Relatively low cost of fulfillment in relation with their paper printed cousins.
- Direct response medium encourages immediate action as e-mails increase the the likelihood of impulsive reaction.
- Easy and cheap to personalise to recipients.
- Deployment of a campaign tends to be faster than any other medium.
- The nature of e-mails gives the opportunity to test easily several creative copies.
- Integration of different media in an e-mail increases the campaign response.
Need more info?
Book a Free Digital Marketing Consultation
Book an appointment with us to create your Online Public Relations strategy.